Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Disney World prep

I have been completely consumed with planning for my upcoming trip to Disney World (which is still six months away).

I've been buying star clips from Taiwan and a $100 bag, reading the entirety of WidenYourWorld.net, figuring out how to turn the screen off on my digital camera (so I can take pictures of the newly refurbished Spaceship Earth!), listing what outfits to wear each day, and imagining what to take into each park.

I've purchased this Timbuk2 Custom Messenger Bag to hold my video camera, digital camera, signs, and accoutrements.


One such accoutrement is the star clip, which I shall be putting frantically into my hair as I enter Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom (and perhaps Future World as well).
And hey, it matches my bag!

Other items that will go into my bag:

A whiteboard (for writing messages to hold up in photos);

A wand (for Fantasyland);
A mob cap (for Liberty Square);
Mouse ears (for Mickey's Toontown).

No comments: