Sunday, October 7, 2007

The MousePlanet Podcast


Okay, another piece of Disneyana that makes me very happy is the MousePlanet podcast, confusingly called "MouseStation." It has only been in the past few days that I have become obsessed with this Disney news and discussion show. It's hosted by MousePlanet editor and columnist Mark Goldhaber and "former Disney cast member" Mike Demopoulos.

It goes without saying that Mark and Mike know what they're talking about when it comes to Disneyland and Disney World. As voice actors, neither is too dynamic, but the awkward banter is part of their charm. And lord knows I giggle whenever Mike yells "MouseStation! Featured! Topic!"

Truth be told, I find them hilarious -- and I often imagine myself co-hosting with them. I think my laughter in the background would be a welcome addition!

Do the Hustle-tini with Mike and Mark at MouseFest this December!

No comments: